Why does my FreshAir1 have trouble connecting or staying connected to Wi-Fi?
If your FreshAir1 has been online previously and is now offline for 3 hours or more, there is likely a connectivity issue between your FreshAir1 and your Wi-Fi network. Next steps:
- Confirm that the device has not been removed from the electrical outlet.
- Confirm that the electrical outlet is not a switched outlet and has not suffered a loss of power.
- Confirm that the Wi-Fi network used by the device is operational.
- Confirm that no changes have been made to the settings, including password, on your Wi-Fi router.
- Try moving your device closer to your Wi-Fi router to attempt to reconnect and determine if the connection problem is due to an inconsistent, weak Wi-Fi signal.
- If the connection error continues, contact FreshAir Sensor at email@example.com.